We’re looking for a Construction Site Superintendent to lead the overall management and construction of multifamily projects located in the Southeast. We specialize in multifamily development and capital improvement projects focusing on building long-term relationships through integrity, quality, and collaboration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Live Oak Contracting, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Live Oak Contracting, LLC. is a drug-free workplace.
Project Superintendent: Position Summary
Project Superintendent: Core Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise all field construction activities
- Direct all field personnel and trade partners to complete the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Coordinate material deliveries
- Schedule inspections as necessary throughout the construction process
- Understand the project plans and specifications before any scheduled work is performed
- Manage and transmit all job site documentation, including daily reports, safety meetings, material delivery tickets, job site photos, timecards, reimbursements, etc.
- Maintain positive relationships with all clients, trade partners, suppliers, and other employees
- Prepare schedules and supervise procedures for final punch list performance
- Promotes job site safety encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Administer on-site safety meetings weekly with sub-contractors
- Weekly safety reports are to be sent electronically to the project manager
- All safety reports must be printed and included in the job site safety folder in the job site trailer
- Maintain an organized job site
- Including material laydown areas, interior of buildings, and construction trailer
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Willingness to travel
This is a list of core responsibilities; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
High school or GED is required, and College credits are preferred. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in multifamily construction or ten years of overall experience.
We will reach out if your qualifications meet an open position.