We are looking for an Assistant Superintendent to provide on-site management covering all aspects of construction. We specialize in multifamily development and capital improvement projects focusing on building long-term relationships through integrity, quality, and collaboration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Live Oak Contracting, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Live Oak Contracting, LLC. is a drug-free workplace.
Assistant Superintendent: Position Summary
Assistant Superintendent: Core Responsibilities
- Initiate and foster relationships with project stakeholders
- Assist in generating daily reports and monthly weather logs
- Manage material delivery tickets
- Assist in maintaining on-site as-built drawings
- Manage the security of the project site daily
- Scheduling activities based on site activity
- Maintain a high-quality standard
- Manage overall progress schedule, ensuring milestone activities are successfully achieved
- Assist in conducting daily safety and progress inspections
- Ensure that all field construction practices are in accordance with the operations manual
- Maintain a clean and organized job site
- Assist Superintendent with project acceptance in an efficient manner
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of multifamily construction methods and materials
- Valid driver license with dependable transportation required
- Flexibility to work an ever-changing work schedule
High school or GED is required.
We will reach out if your qualifications meet an open position.